Figure Skate Chicago Skating School
Hired To Do: Content Strategy, Content Development, Content Marketing, Member Communication Strategy
Synopsis: Figure Skate Chicago needed help with developing web content that informs, engage and encourages people to sign-up for group lessons. An online registration form was a requirement to make payments easy for participants along with a content marketing strategy to develop thought leadership blog posts (in development) and a social media strategy to promote Figure Skate Chicago to the skating world.
Farmland Protection Project
Hired To Do: Content Strategy, Content Development, Online Registration, Brand Awareness
Synopsis: The Farmland Protection Project of Boone County, Illinois needed an online registration and payment form. contentRS was anxious to help, and convinced the Project's President to develop rich content to support their cause. Now they have a website that informs, educates and shares stories about farmland, the families who farm it and why it's important.
- Content strategy activities for entire website and intranet content projects from Discover to Design to Develop to Deploy - project costs ranged between $200,000 and $500,000
- Communications planning for clients in need of internal discussions
- Oversaw content strategy team of four
- Wrote copy for health association,
- Successfully lead content strategy for several intranet projects
Academic Medical Center Work
- Content Manager for consumer website
- Interactive Content Program Manager for interactive TVs in patient rooms
- Consultant on intranet redesign project
- Senior Marketing Associate for physicians group